The DC Automated Accelerated Reliability Test Station (AARTS) systems are designed to maximize channel density. The first systems developed by Accel-RF (ARF) were intended for RF and DC stimulus to the Device Under Test (DUT). However, there are some applications in which RF stimulus is not required.
- A larger number of channels may be placed into the same footprint (up to 96 channels maximum)
- Two DUT fixture options are available (see description below)
- The system cost is lower because expensive RF components are not required
- Total power dissipation is lower
- Calibration is simpler since no RF is required